About the position
We are looking for a real performance titan who will be responsible for planning and purchasing of the media, mainly mailing, and for ongoing optimization of campaigns for e-commerce customers. The key role is to be a good analyst who is not afraid of working with data and can make quick decisions. Managing and supervising advertising budgets of clients on an exclusive basis is our role. That is why you will be responsible for the scale and profitability of campaigns implemented in over 20 markets around the world.
- Managing e-commerce clients’ advertising budgets, including direct responsibility for campaign effects, i.e. the number of leads generated and the level of online sales.
- Co-creation and implementation of performance marketing strategies for the agency’s clients
- Planning and management of efficiency campaigns in the Email Paid channel (sending external e-mails) & Display.
- Launching and managing mailing campaigns, including coordinating the production process of email materials and creations.
- Conducting advertising campaigns in the efficiency model on foreign markets using many tools, including marketing automation.
- Initiating activities to increase the efficiency and effectiveness of campaigns.
- Regular contact with advertising networks and publishers to conduct negotiations, optimize campaign results, solve technical problems and look for new opportunities to acquire leads.
- Active cooperation with the agency’s departments such as Media, IT, Product Development and, in particular, the Creative Production department in the production of mailing creations.
- A minimum of 1.5 years of experience in a similar position.
- Work experience in the Agency (Performance Marketing/Digital) and/or on the client’s side in the e-commerce industry are an asset.
- Knowledge of campaign implementation and online marketing.
- Experience in working with systems that monitor and measure the effectiveness of online campaigns.
- Very good knowledge of the Email Paid market (purchase of shipments from external databases) and mastering the art of mailing at an advanced level.
- Knowledge of the principles of persuasive marketing, e-marketing and experience in conducting international campaigns will be an asset.
- Very good command of oral and written English required.
- Excellent analytical skills and very good organization of work.
- Seeing correlations where others see only bars full of numbers.
- Goal-orientation and initiative in action.
- Ability to work effectively under time pressure.
- Good manners.
- Work in the group of outstanding and committed e-commerce and Internet enthusiasts who are willing to share knowledge and experience.
- Work in a dynamically developing company on a large business scale, operating on over 20 markets around the world.
- Possibility of training and professional development under the guidance of experienced specialists from the Internet & e-Commerce industry.
- Salary adequate to commitment and experience.
- Real influence on ongoing projects and a wide scope of responsibility adapted to individual talents.
- Dynamic development based on a mentoring system.
- Internal and external employee training system.
- A friendly working atmosphere in a young team and many opportunities for integration.
- Private healthcare and the Multisport package.