- Managing e-commerce clients’ advertising budgets.
- Responsibility for campaigns’ effects (the number of generated leads and the level of online sales).
- Media planning and purchase in CPM, CPC, CPL, CPO, CPS models for display campaigns.
- Launching performance campaigns, coordinating materials and creations.
- Conducting advertising campaigns in the efficiency model on foreign markets using many tools, including marketing automation.
- Initiating activities to increase the efficiency and effectiveness of campaigns.
- Regular contact with advertising networks and publishers to optimize campaign results, negotiations, and solve technical problems.
- Active cooperation with the agency’s departments, including: Creation and IT.
- A minimum of 1-2 years of experience in a similar position – work experience in the Agency (Performance Marketing/Digital) and/or on the client’s side in the e-commerce industry is an asset.
- Knowledge of campaign implementation and online marketing.
- Experience working with an adserver and/or trading desk.
- Experience working on Google Analytics and other systems monitoring and measuring the effectiveness of online campaigns is an asset.
- Very good command of oral and written English required.
- Excellent analytical skills and very good organization of work.
- Noticing correlations where others see only bars full of numbers.
- Goal-orientation and initiative in action.
- Ability to work effectively under time pressure.
- Good manners.
- Work in a group of outstanding and committed e-commerce and Internet enthusiasts who are willing to share knowledge and experience.
- Salary adequate to commitment and experience.
- Real effect on ongoing projects and a wide scope of responsibility adapted to individual talents.
- Dynamic development based on a mentoring system.
- Internal and external employee training system.
- A friendly working atmosphere in a young team and many opportunities for integration.
- Private healthcare and the Multisport package.