- Creating content for the needs of conducted advertisement campaigns in the efficiency-driven model (content on advertisement banners, content for marketing e-mail, press articles, advertisement slogans, etc.),
- Writing and editing press articles,
- Constant surveying and optimising of created content in terms of improving the conversion ratio for the created marketing message,
- Selection of photos and illustrations for marketing messages,
- Co-operation with other members of the Creative Department at carried out projects,
- On-going market research and analysis of current trends and competition activities.
- Minimum 2 years of experience on a similar position in creation of advertisement content,
- Practical knowledge of issues related to consumer behaviour and persuasion, as well as ability to put them to use,
- Knowledge on web-writing principles and mechanisms used in advertisement,
- Documented experience in creating press articles, including sponsored articles,
- Marketing feel and orientation on effect (content that sells),
- Creativity that translates to an ability to generate new ideas to build a more effective marketing message,
- Core for linguistic correctness,
- Perfect interpersonal skills, free expression of thoughts, ability to think outside the box, and open mind,
- Enthusiasm and spirit to work in advertisement,
- Independence and business responsibility,
- Exceptionally good English language knowledge.
- Interest in issues such as: NLP, persuasive marketing, neuromarketing, buyer decision process, and readiness to develop knowledge in those fields,
- Familiarity of e-marketing principles and press advertisement issues,
- Experience in creating content for products from the health and beauty category.
- Work in a group of experienced, extraordinary, and engaged Internet and Internet advertisement enthusiasts,
- Friendly work atmosphere in a young team and numerous opportunities to integrate,
- Ability to professional train and develop under the eye of an experienced mentor,
- Learning unique knowledge and know-how from the scope of performance marketing,
- Private healthcare, life insurance, and Multisport packet,
- Flexible working hours,
- Tasty coffee and fresh fruits each day,
- Job in a modern office building with beautiful and relaxing view on the Vistula River and National Stadium.