If your vector is set to a result, your creativity does not experience drops, and you are not afraid of work under pressure, then hop on a pontoon and moor at our office with your CV – we just next to the Vistula River!
- Developing (creating) layouts and advertisement graphics for on-line campaigns,
- Designing, modifying, and correcting landing pages according to a specification and the UX standard,
- Strict co-operation with copywriters,
- Taking care of image coherence of created materials,
- Taking care of quality of graphic products.
- Knowledge on composition, typography, typesetting, and colour theory,
- Proficiency and effectiveness in combining text with graphic objects,
- Skills in creating projects according to good UX principles,
- Care for details, creativity, and creative approach to work,
- Quick learning skills and will to dynamically develop your own competences,
- Interest in marketing and will to develop towards designing focused on a goal.
A welcome addition will be:
- Familiarity of issues related to efficiency-driven marketing and conversion optimisation,
- Experience in work in interactive agency/e-commerce business,
- Knowledge on designing and preparing production files and knowledge on issues related to DTP.
- Work in a group of experienced, extraordinary, engaged, and creative people,
- Friendly work atmosphere and numerous opportunities to integrate,
- Possibility of professional development,
- Private healthcare, life insurance, and Multisport packet after a trial period,
- Tasty coffee each day,
- Job in a modern office building with a view on the Vistula River and National Stadium unusual for office buildings.