- Co-operation in designing and expanding Internet websites and landing pages,
- Creating new and servicing current landing pages
- Code quality control in terms of compliance with standards,
- Code optimisation,
- Co-creating and developing a new platform intended for landing pages servicing,
- Testing currently implemented solutions.
- Good HTML5 and CSS3 knowledge,
- Knowledge of tools such as Git or Bash,
- Knowledge of the Responsive Web Design topic,
- Experience in creating WordPress or other CMS templates,
- Bootstrap or another framework knowledge is welcome,
- Knowledge of English language sufficient to read documentation.
- Ability to participate in ambitious projects and real impact on the shape of created software;
- Co-operation with experienced team of engineers, who will gladly share their knowledge;
- Effective work organisation (Code Reviews, CI, CD, Scrum / Kanban);
- Flexible working hours in a prestigious office at the Vistula River Boulevards;
- Regular, both small and big, events in our great team;
- Lack of boredom and informal atmosphere;
- Competitive wage adequate to your skills;
- Financed healthcare and Multisport card to take care for your good condition. Fresh fruits and tasty coffee
Don’t wait, send your CV and join our team!